About the role
Our Finance team is hiring! We are looking for a Senior IT Engineer who can come on-board and help support our internal users as we continue to grow. The Senior IT Engineer will help DRIVE our IT team to better support our growing remote employees. You will be a key contributor to drive the success of our IT team and to provide your expert knowledge to a remote first company.
Location: Remote (North America)
- Resolve Jira tickets and troubleshoot user’s issues.
- SaaS evaluation and testing.
- Ownership of projects and new technology rollouts.
- Okta administration.
- Improve our on-boarding/off-boarding workflow through BetterCloud
- Help define our MDM solution to better manage our hardware assets.
- Assist with IT policy and documentation.
- Guide, mentor, and support IT Support teammates
- Help develop and evolve processes to improve the effectiveness of internal systems and security compliance efforts
- Support Mezmo employees in troubleshooting and resolving technical problems in IT hardware/software, and SaaS platform access
- 5-7 years minimum experience in IT
- Work with stakeholders to integrate Okta SSO and SCIM with department existing applications, while minimizing the impact on business
- Experience leveraging APIs between applications to build automation workflows
- Must have on-boarding/off-boarding experience. Refine and improve On-boarding and Off-boarding workflows and automation through Bettercloud. Work closely with HR on new hire process
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment supporting users at all levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; you are a motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of projects
The right candidate will have experience with:
- Kandji, Jamf or other MDM solutions
- Mac OS
- Google Workspace
- Atlassian – Jira, Confluence
- Automation workflow
Mezmo is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
Mezmo has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at Mezmo
At Mezmo, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At Mezmo, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. Mezmo is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.