Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role:
Are you someone who loves tinkering with configuration files? Are you passionate about super-charging the productivity of an engineering team? As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing several parts of the development process, including writing code, building and testing, and deployments.
- You value writing tests, pairing, and making an impact on end users
- You enjoy white-boarding data models and workflows with others
- You’ve built and supported things that operate in production and at scale
- You seek the best solution given real life constraints – not the best academic answer.
- You communicate well
- You take initiative and ownership by identifying issues and fixing them or communicating them with the team without being asked
- You’re inquisitively curious
- You’re passionate about building technology to help the workflows of a historically neglected user-base
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a personal track record of life-long learning
Requirements – Technology Skills:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Experience using and configuring Git
- Experience maintaining and administering GitHub repositories or similar source control systems like GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Knowledge of CircleCI or similar CI solutions like Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines, etc.
- Experience architecting and maintaining deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of E2E Testing Frameworks (Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with webpack and webpack configurations
- Salesforce platform / APEX development
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.