At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect.
We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners.
Our team consists of active and open-minded professionals, who constantly grow and share their knowledge.
Currently, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Senior/Lead IT Recruiter to join our team.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
- Active participation in the development and supporting of company recruiting processes and best practices;
- Mentoring of less experienced colleagues;
- Communicating with the hiring managers about job vacancies;
- Publishing job postings and processing incoming applications;
- Actively searching for suitable job candidates with required skills – in Ukraine and abroad;
- Conducting first interviews with candidates to assess their soft skills, company’s cultural fit, level of oral English and to collect the basic information;
- Taking ownership of the process of hiring until the job contract is signed;
- Networking with other professionals who may know suitable candidates;
- Relevant and successful professional experience of at least 4 years in an IT company;
- Good understanding and practical experience with the tools and platforms being used for candidates research;
- English – Upper-Intermediate+, you should be able to speak fluently with foreign candidates and native-speakers;
- Proactive, creative, and result-oriented attitude, good communication skills, attention to detail;
- Good understanding of the IT job market in Ukraine and other countries;
- Widely developed professional network (in LinkedIn and in general);
- Great desire to constantly grow and share your knowledge.
Would be a plus:
- Experience hiring abroad;
- Technical background;
- References from your previous manager or company owner.
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
- Cozy, friendly, and fun atmosphere;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations;
- In-house English tutor;
- Transparent and flexible processes;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!