We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
Alignable is North America’s largest small business network with over 6 million businesses in 30,000+ communities. Small businesses give our communities character– generating local jobs and supporting local causes. They’re the heart beat of the global economy representing 50% of GDP and 65% of all new jobs. Their owners are creators, risk-takers, and, always, problem-solvers.
Our mission is to support their ongoing success by providing recommended resources, highly-rated tools, and an engaged, supportive peer network – it’s a difference our members experience every day. Whether it’s hearing from a fellow business owner who’s overcome a similar problem, reading a credible opinion on a vendor, or sourcing great ideas to grow sales, Alignable members can count on each other for empathetic, pragmatic advice.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. We’re eager to repeat this success. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Your next great role:
Are you passionate about amplifying the voice of customers? As the Senior Manager of Advocacy Marketing you will help build and execute member advocacy and success programs at Alignable. You will be responsible for bringing the stories of our 6 million small business customers and members to life. You will amplify customer advocacy broadly, as well as build and drive engagement and success. You will find scalable ways to identify advocates that want to share their story as well as their success with Alignable.
You are a matchmaker of sorts, bringing together successful customers with those who don’t yet understand the true value of growing their business with Alignable.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment and are a hands-on driven problem solver. You are obsessed with creating valuable customer experiences and comfortable using data and insights to support your strategies.
A day in the life of our Senior Manager of Advocacy Marketing:
- Engage with small business owners to understand their business challenges, empathize with them and build grassroots advocacy programs to fuel their success
- Develop a scalable approach to identify, retain and grow advocates
- Build and manage customer advocacy programs including everything from ideation to final delivery
- Produce new and engaging testimonials through a variety of channels including case studies, webinars, videos, blogs, media pitches and podcasts
- Moderate and bring our member groups to life, facilitating discussions, seeding questions, creating feedback loops and virtual events to drive ongoing engagement
- Own and manage our relationship with peer review sites to continue to improve our ratings and leverage testimonials
- Inspire a remote advocacy marketing team and happily roll up your sleeves right alongside them
- Affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in customer advocacy and/or loyalty or customer success management
- Ability to analyze data to understand user behaviors and iterate experiments to success
- Driven engagement through moderating and facilitating online groups
- Enthusiasm for connecting customers to share best practices and learn from one another
- Passion for celebrating customers and their work by understanding their challenges and success stories
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Excellent communication, storytelling and content creation skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills