We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
Are you passionate about amplifying the voice of customers? As the Senior Manager of Advocacy Marketing you will help build and execute member advocacy and success programs at Alignable. You will be responsible for bringing the stories of our 6 million small business customers and members to life. You will amplify customer advocacy broadly, as well as build and drive engagement and success. You will find scalable ways to identify advocates that want to share their story as well as their success with Alignable.
You are a matchmaker of sorts, bringing together successful customers with those who don’t yet understand the true value of growing their business with Alignable.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment and are a hands-on driven problem solver. You are obsessed with creating valuable customer experiences and comfortable using data and insights to support your strategies. This role will work alongside a team of passionate marketers who are driven by the Alignable mission.
A day in the life of our Senior Manager of Advocacy Marketing:
- Engage with small business owners to understand their business challenges, empathize with them and build grassroots advocacy programs to fuel their success
- Develop a scalable approach to identify, retain and grow advocates
- Build and manage customer advocacy programs including everything from ideation to final delivery
- Produce new and engaging testimonials through a variety of channels including case studies, webinars, videos, blogs, media pitches and podcasts
- Moderate and bring our member groups to life, facilitating discussions, seeding questions, creating feedback loops and virtual events to drive ongoing engagement
- Own and manage our relationship with peer review sites to continue to improve our ratings and leverage testimonials
- Inspire a remote advocacy marketing team and happily roll up your sleeves right alongside them
- Affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in customer advocacy and/or loyalty or customer success management
- Ability to analyze data to understand user behaviors and iterate experiments to success
- Driven engagement through moderating and facilitating online groups
- Enthusiasm for connecting customers to share best practices and learn from one another
- Passion for celebrating customers and their work by understanding their challenges and success stories
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Excellent communication, storytelling and content creation skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Come join us!