PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, provides a complete payment solution for iGaming and Sports Betting, combining deposits, payouts, engagement and more in a single platform. Our award-winning technology removes friction to deliver a best-in-class player journey, making payments easy for both players and operators.
PayNearMe is a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add a dynamic Senior Manager/Director of Marketing, Gaming reporting to the VP, Marketing.
Who you are:
You are an experienced marketing manager that thrives in fast-paced environments, bringing an enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven personality to our team. You are an ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, a curious nature, and demonstrated success in past roles. You are comfortable working independently as part of a fully remote team, reporting to the VP, Marketing and working alongside both internal stakeholders and external contractors.
You have success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration and return. You have experience in B2B and B2C marketing, and come from the technology, finance or software industry. iGaming and/or payments experience preferred!
What you’ll do:
In this position, you will be responsible for building and executing the marketing strategy for PayNearMe’s expanding iGaming payment solution. You will be focused on creating and executing programs to build awareness and generate new opportunities, as well as to work with clients to grow adoption.
You will drive multi-channel, integrated marketing programs from start to finish, developing plans, creating/launching campaign assets and reporting on performance. You will own multiple demand gen functions for the iGaming vertical, including content development, event management, digital advertising and more.
- Develop, implement and manage the integrated GTM strategy for the iGaming vertical
- Lead and author content development for marketing material including case studies, videos, social posts, website pages, webinars and more that demonstrate value of PayNearMe and develop scaled distribution plan
- Manage a mix of inbound and outbound marketing tactics that support short, medium and long-term company goals
- Work closely with product marketing and product team to evolve our iGaming payments platform offering.
- Assist in creating strategy for growing share of the iGaming vertical market as well as identify new market opportunities using buyer persona, customer journey and product/market fit.
- Develop and grow industry partnerships
- Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs.
- Work with third party vendors including paid search, event management, design, PR and content writing resources to maximize marketing output
- Work with clients to create and implement incentive programs that drive player adoption and retention
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (product marketing, product, design, marketing and sales) and other stakeholders to ensure consistency and manage priorities.
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, punctual and deadline-oriented
- Technically savvy, with experience in B2B, SaaS, Fintech and/or Payments marketing with focus on the Gaming market
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Well versed in various inbound and outbound demand gen functions, including SEO, paid media, trade show / event management, email, social media and others
- Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform experience required; Hubspot preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- 5-8 years or equivalent related experience
Location: Flexible/Remote (Please note this position may be performed remotely within the United States except the State of Colorado.)
Travel: Up to 10% travel as needed to attend business meetings and trade shows
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Remote office
- Flexible WFH schedule
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Free gourmet lunches and a well-stocked kitchen
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
1. the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
2. the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.