Reports to: Senior Director of Finance
Compensation Range: $185,000 to $200,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is seeking our first Senior Manager of Business Applications. This exciting role is our first step in creating this brand new department. The Senior Manager will supervise the overall business application needs at Huntress. These applications currently include Salesforce, Marketo, and Netsuite among others. You will be responsible for analyzing the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions to support our business growth.
The Senior Manager will have the fundamental responsibility of building this team from the ground up. The manager will configure, implement and own all systems from lead to cash. This role will work cross functionally across all departments supporting the business applications strategy as we continue to scale and move towards IPO.
- Own backend management of all business applications (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite, Stripe, Zendesk, CPQ,CLM, Product Catalog, Avalara)
- Prioritize function/feature requests from departmental stakeholders
- Outline environment strategy (e.g. Sandbox, Pre-Production, production) & code release framework
- Partner with data engineering team to standardize and maintain reporting requirements
- Cross functional support to business functions
What You Bring To The Team:
- 10+ years experience in Business Applications Management or a similar role
- Skilled people leader with experience building and managing a team
- Proficient with the Salesforce add-on ecosystem (e.g. Gainsight)
- Ability and experience managing upward
- Experience connecting systems via Middleware (e.g. Mulesoft)
- Experience working with 3rd party developers
- Demonstrated success implementing and maintaining multiple facets of Salesforce such as Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Service Cloud
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.