Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works).
We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture.
We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age, and abilities to apply.
If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Marketing Designer, joining our Design team.
Design are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a Senior Marketing Designer is to help to communicate and to promote our brand products and services. Your work will be seen on a wide variety of marketing materials, both online and offline, and be key to maintaining Remote’s reputation as one of the best brands in the industry.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of related experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working on cutting-edge brands.
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills.
- Ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results.
- Ability to initiate creative ideas from process to execution independently whilst reporting back to the Head of Design.
- A kind, empathic and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
In this role, you will:
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation.
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion.
- Help shape the brand strategic vision and goals for the Design team.
- Develop landing pages, presentation decks, sales sheets, digital media kits, emails as well as PDF guides and case studies.
- Design and resize advertiser ad units, branded units, social media visuals, and various web projects.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language.
- Increase the level of team maturity. Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Work closely with Marketing team to execute a broad array of graphic design needs.
- Drive yourself and your peers to deliver the best quality of work, pixel perfect in every way, while embracing and encouraging new methods and ways of working.
- Have a keen ability to create work under minimal supervision and package and present solutions to the broader creative team. Quickly and superbly.
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Fundamental understanding of how visual media lives on popular social media outlets like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Well organized, strong creative concept, design and communication skills
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Head of Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- Interview with another founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls