BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP Growth, this role will be directly responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy that drives demand and revenue growth. This role will be responsible for deeply understanding our customers, and creating compelling, customer-centered messaging and positioning that speaks to customer problems and solutions. This role will take that messaging and implement it through end-to-end campaigns and programs that drive awareness, engagement, conversion, expansion, and retention for the segment. This role will work cross-departmentally within the Marketing organization and build close working relationships with their key counterparts within the Sales and Customer Success organization.
The ideal candidate is a skilled small business, transactional marketer with past experience marketing SaaS solutions to new small businesses. This candidate is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, demand generation engines. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
- Build, develop, and execute collaborative go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth
- Create & manage the campaign process, from ideation to execution
- Own end-to-end development and management of marketing campaigns across digital channels. This includes crafting a compelling strategy and owning campaigns end to end
- Identify, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement, activation, conversion, expansion and retention
- Partner cross functionally with the creative team to develop the needed assets and messaging to support campaigns
- Manage campaign production, including coordination of content, email, event, and enablement activities to achieve goals
- Ensure that the campaign’s goals, assets, timelines, and budgets are on track
- Collaborate with sales leadership to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity
- Analyze data and results to improve performance and ensure we are achieving our goals
Skills and Attributes
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience marketing
- Proven hands on experience building integrated marketing plans and managing marketing campaigns and tactics to completion
- Proven experience managing multi-channel, marketing campaigns across all channels (digital, email, social, OOH, DM, etc)
- Experience creating customer-centered messaging and positioning
- Previous experience collaborating with highly driven sales teams as demonstrated through a solid understanding of sales funnel and obsession about optimizing and scaling its end-to-end success
- Creative and collaborative mentality, eager to implement feedback and ideas from the broader marketing team, sales team, and other internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of strategic storytelling
- Strong project management, analytical and collaborative skills
- A self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience marketing SaaS products to SMBs
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.