BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, Mid-Market to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP Growth, this role will be directly responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy that drives Mid-Market and Partner demand and revenue growth. This role will be responsible for deeply understanding their customer segment, and creating compelling, customer-centered messaging and positioning that speaks to customer problems and solutions. This role will take that messaging and implement it through programs and end-to-end campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, conversion, expansion, and retention for the segment. This role will work cross-departmentally within the Marketing organization and build close working relationships with their key counterparts within the Sales and Customer Success organization.
The ideal candidate for this role has past experience marketing in a B2SMB setting and building partner program, and is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, demand generation engines. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
- Write and produce best-in-class content in multiple formats that drive real results (webinars, whitepapers, surveys, eBooks, video, photography etc.)
- Create and implement an effective content distribution and audience development strategy
- Proactively generate new and innovative marketing ideas that support company goals
- Partner with sales, customer success and growth teams to identify content gaps and needs
- Provide marketing and content development support for large-scale channel partnerships
- Work with the internal design team and external vendors on collateral and presentation materials
- Edit, proofread and ensure SEO best practices are applied to all BentoBox content
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and principles
Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years of content and inbound marketing experience, preferably at a B2B technology company
- Deep understanding and passion for restaurants, hospitality and industry-related technology
- Editorial mindset and experience creating webinars, whitepapers, eBooks and new formats
- Expertise in producing and repackaging content for multiple platforms, inclusive of social media
- Proven success identifying and implementing content distribution partnerships and channels
- Understanding of customer acquisition marketing and how to identify content for different personas
- Entrepreneurial mindset that constantly thinks about new marketing initiatives
- Results-oriented and data-driven with ability to perform ROI analysis and prioritize based on impact
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, inclusive of superior presentation skills
- Independent and self-sufficient contributor that owns projects from start to finish
- Goal-oriented approach to all tasks and initiatives
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.