We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Are you a results-oriented marketing professional passionate about executing targeted marketing programs, and achieving growth objectives? Are you keen on working in a fast-paced start-up with amazing customers? Would you like to be part of a global team?
As we move into our hyper-growth phase, HiveMQ is looking to hire a senior marketing specialist who can create engaging integrated marketing campaigns that will help us spread the word about our MQTT Broker and platform for building connected products to the manufacturing and industrial automation industries, and deliver MQLs to grow the business. Sounds good? Then let’s talk!
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with room for development and the opportunity to grow.
- Create and execute multi-channel promotional campaigns that drive high-quality leads
- Discover and experiment new promo channels to expand reach
- Conduct market research to find insights about customer trends, especially in the manufacturing and industrial automation sectors.
- Monitor and optimize various marketing programs with a data-driven approach to meet goals
- Work with the extended HiveMQ marketing team and product teams to develop innovative new approaches to promoting HiveMQ
- Excellent writing skills and experience producing written content
- 3-5 years of experience in the B2B marketing space. Preferably with experience in topic areas related to digital transformation and cloud technologies in the manufacturing and industrial automation industries.
- Experience running social media campaigns and creating email drip and nurture campaigns
- Experience using a CRM system like Hubspot
- Comfortable with website technologies and posting content.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Proven experience working in English
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
- You believe in open and direct communication
- You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration with others
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match! We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.