We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people, instead of treating people like a product. Where our interactions are based on consent, privacy, and people freely associating with one another. Where communities can flourish and individuals can pursue their dreams. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 more accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a blockchain wallet and a gateway to the entire decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, survive from economic turmoil, and more use cases than we can even predict. We exist across multiple platforms (browser extension and mobile), and we serve the whole decentralized ecosystem.
About ConsenSys Software
ConsenSys Software is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
About the role
In September 2020, MetaMask launched a new mobile app and officially became a cross-platform wallet and web3 browser. We’re hiring a senior mobile engineer to join our mobile app product team.
In this role, you’ll be working on web3 technologies, working to keep people’s funds safe and secure, and collaborating with design and QA to create the best product possible.
- Demonstrable proficiency with React Native
- Comfort with, and an eagerness for, building mobile products and working within a mobile development environment
- Multiple years of experience in roles requiring collaboration design, QA and product
- An interest in blockchain and an eagerness to learn
- A passion for our mission and values
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Brings enthusiasm and the hustle to shipping high-quality code
- Are kind, empathetic, and supportive towards the team
- Timezone: EST / PST ideally, if in EU/UK you are able to have ~4 hours overlap with the American time zones
- You’re a MetaMask user!
- Android or iOS development experience
- Experience working on a blockchain or Fintech application
- Creative and keen to experiment with new technologies