Senior Paid Search Strategist – Remote
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Account Director
Estimated Start: July 2021
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a Senior Paid Search Strategist to join our Brainlabs’ team and work with our enterprise clients!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Senior Paid Search Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Monitor budgets and performance and make optimizations on a daily basis aligned with client goals
- Ensure client work is consistently accurate, up-to-date, and applicable to the client (e.g. industry, technology, etc.).
- Communicate client performance regularly and ensure we fulfill on client contracts and promised strategy
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations, following our ‘test and learn’ methodology
- Implement responsibility assignment matrix (e.g. RACI) across client accounts for effective delegation, internal and external communications, and project management
- Lead client meetings and business review preparation, preferably via video conference – prepare the agenda or deck and ensure we take notes
- Implement & use Brainlabs’ tools on all accounts
- Prioritize and respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner
- Build out campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Manage direct reports and mentor indirect managees utilizing a strengths-based coaching approach
- Models strong leadership including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management, as well as a positive and patient demeanor with the team
- Support and mentor account team to prepare them to lead client accounts, including communication, calls, meetings, and emails.
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
- Actively participant in wider company initiatives including, but not limited to new business pitches and internal marketing efforts
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns for a variety of clients with monthly spend greater than fifteen thousand dollars
- Minimum of 1-year client-facing experience
- Experience with creating client strategy, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
- Demonstrated proficiency of paid media platforms
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.