BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. Our hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. We put the restaurant first and offer tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Gramercy Tavern, and Eleven Madison Park. Learn more: www.getbento.com
The Senior Partner Manager will act as the company’s primary point of contact, both internally and externally, for BentoBox’s premier distribution partner. This role is a strategic, individual contributor role reporting to the company’s Chief Business Officer and working closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the restaurant industry, and lead strategy involving stakeholders from across multiple departments. They will also possess a unique ability to understand incentives of all parties involved and then align project terms to create a mutually beneficial partnership.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the partnership strategy, execution, and management between BentoBox and the US Foods Organization
- Actively network and strengthen relationships to build up the BentoBox brand within US Foods
- Ideate, strategize, and execute new initiatives to grow sales qualified leads from US Foods territories
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams to create locally-targeted marketing campaigns
- Build, establish and track market-specific metrics to support new initiatives
- Continuously train advocates on BentoBox products and features.
- ~30% travel required
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience managing channel partnerships that delivered high-impact results for organizations
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can translate BentoBox’s priorities into a cohesive and effective growth strategy within the channel.
- Excellent presentation skills: you can speak about BentoBox convincingly with people from different backgrounds and technical skill levels
- Talented networker: you can walk into a room where you don’t know anybody and walk out having made a dozen new contacts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You have a track record of proactively implementing new and innovative ways to solve problems
- Extensive knowledge of the restaurant industry strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.