Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is looking for a scrappy and highly quantitative Senior Performance Marketing Manager to scale Lambda’s B2B performance marketing engine. You’ll use your sharp analytical skills and hacker mentality to run experiments across every paid channel, create informative dashboards to report on these channels, and then scale the winners. You’ll constantly find new ways to unlock scale and improve ROI.
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from Product Marketing and Content Marketing to Sales and Operations – building campaigns that hit ambitious revenue targets. This role is fully remote.
What You’ll Do
- Alongside the Director of Growth Marketing, define the Performance Marketing strategy and budget allocation across all of Lambda’s performance marketing channels
- Build campaigns – Lambda does not use an agency for paid media – and optimize the performance of all paid acquisition channels, working within Facebook, Google (Search, Display, Shopping), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Create a culture of experimentation, defining and executing a strong cadence of weekly experiments (e.g. A/B testing headlines, CTAs, visual assets, landing pages, etc.)
- Distill complex data into key takeaways by building dashboards that report on the performance of individual channels and all key KPIs
- Move quickly to identify new opportunities to test and scale new emerging channels to drive incremental revenue growth
- Have many years of experience developing and executing campaigns across paid social, SEM, and more, using a rigorous framework for testing and scaling campaigns, but also okay with breaking the rules and thinking out of the box
- Have deep experience managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar annual budget across Facebook, Google (Search, Display, Shopping), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Are a dashboard and reporting wizard, able to produce concise reports and audit data to ensure the story being told is accurate and informative (Excel fans welcome!)
- Have a hacker’s mentality, obsessed with finding novel ways to eke out as much yield as possible from all channels
- Are initiative-taking in nature, diving deep without prompting from others into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to identify challenges and find solutions
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or server technologies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.