Disruptive Games is a veteran development studio specializing in multiplayer and online experiences. We are an independently owned studio working on a AAA, fully-funded title with original IP!
We’re expanding our fully-remote team with people who share our passion for collaborative, multiplayer gameplay.
Disruptive Games is looking for an experienced Senior Player Experience Producer with demonstrated technical abilities, who is passionate about working in games and thrives in technical environments. You will work closely with our team members to reduce inefficiencies, identify problems or miscommunications, and relay information to help solve these issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with team members across the US and internationally to ensure good quality and reasonable timelines are being met.
- Drive and own responsibility of major features from a market, player, content, and technological perspective, including demo production teams , trailer production teams, performing regular bug triages, and involvement with scrum teams and strike team initiatives.
- Help to gather and disseminate information on design issues and initiatives, including across feature teams and across stakeholder departments.
- Help devise and establish best practices for balancing scope, schedule, resources, and quality, especially in a LiveOps or Games-as-a-Service environment. You’ll manage risks and supervise their related mitigation.
- Create processes, schedules, and budgets for our player experience features. You will work through dependencies and line up tasks to be accomplished without resorting to crunch, or missing any steps. All groups are valued and accounted for.
- Work with localization teams to ensure that normal content and platform metadata (i.e. store ads for our game), Message Of The Day, and other in-game notices are translated and sent in a timely way.
- Learn and mentor new production, communication, and development processes with fellow producers, assisting with their professional development and with building the production department as a whole.
- Partner with multiple creative teams from the earliest concept stage through the production process, assisting in building excellence and resilience in our core teams.
- Help with project planning (establish goals, budget estimates, schedule, and production contracts) and handle coordination from Design with teams such as QA, Localization, Customer Service, PR, Marketing, Legal, and other teams.
- Work in task tracking software such as ClickUp, Jira, or Trello, with excellent skills in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Work in Confluence or Notion to document our plans and processes.
- Represent production progress to cross-functional colleagues and executive management, ensuring smooth and open communication across the project, both internally and with external partners.
What You’ll Bring:
- The position is 100% Remote, but you are willing to work Pacific time zone hours. You have experience working with distributed teams and facilitating effective virtual and in-person meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in the production of video games, with a crystal clear understanding of the needs of design and player experience teams under cyclical releases.
- You have shipped at least one AA or AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4/5 and Git-based feature branch workflows.
- You have strong experience in building and leading high-performing teams, with proven negotiation and listening skills with peers and external production partners.
- Project planning experience (goals, budget estimates, schedule, and production contracts) and familiarity with the gaming landscape.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral), including motivational techniques and conflict resolution skills.
- You know how to run initiatives such as a triage meeting, a demo production team, a trailer production team, a scrum team.
- Proven ability to work with creative and technical partners, focusing on multiple features while meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- Highly organized and an effective multi-tasker. Strong time and project management skills.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze risks while leading mitigation support.
- Adept at Google Suite. Experience with project management and communication tools such as ClickUp, Trello, JIRA and Discord.
- Experience in shipping titles and/or live operations of at least two titles, across multiple platforms.
- Design background or background in any of: Marketing, Community, VO, Localization, Publisher-side relations, ESRB and Age Ratings Board compliance, console compliance, GDPR compliance
- Passion for service-based PC and console games.
- Direct knowledge of gameplay mechanics, platform compliance, monetization systems, and other aspects used in the core designs of live service games.
Disruptive Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, interview, and hire people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, and expressions.