Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of event creators and consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to make our platform even more powerful and intuitive for our most valuable creators. Growing our event creator base, helping them onboard and adopt our product and ultimately stay on as a satisfied customer is a critical part of Eventbrite’s success.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are looking for a Senior Designer who has a proven track record of thinking about the customer experience holistically and strives to make product features and functionality easy to use and discover. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
- Deliver a holistic design experience and iterate on features in a dedicated product area with a cross-functional team.
- Partner with UX Research, Product and Engineering to understand user needs through qualitative and quantitative data and determine opportunities and hypotheses for solutions that balance experimentation and iterative development
- Leverage competitive and comparative analysis and data to inform strategic and tactical design decisions
- Identify, define and document patterns that will standardize development processes across development teams and shape the behavior of millions of event creators
- Engage and support a culture of feedback with other designers and cross-functional peers to continuously improve the quality of design
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years relevant design experience with products that have shipped
- Portfolio showcasing how you approach problems and processes from hypothesis to execution with cross-functional teams
- A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (localization, accessibility)
- Excellent UX, UI/Visual and communication/storytelling skills
- Growth mindset in a constantly evolving industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experience defining, documenting and evolving frameworks
- Experience defining and contributing to design systems
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.