We build software that helps the best teams in the world maximize their ability to achieve audacious goals. Procurify’s spend management platform enables our customers to get unparalleled visibility and control on how they spend their money and get the most out of every dollar. We help teams to adopt an empowered spend culture with confidence.
Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to do our best work delightfully. Our team members are the reason for our success, and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
A Product Designer with a breadth of experience in user research, prototyping, user experience and interaction design. You love unpacking customer needs, even the unarticulated ones, to build products that people want to use.
- Play an integral role in identifying the right business problems to solve and delivering the right solutions to customers
- Be an expert on our customers and be a vigorous advocate for them across the company
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes
- Create design systems and ensure design consistency across our products
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success
Here’s what you need:
- 5 or more years of product design experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a company, particularly with Product Managers and Engineers
- Experience in using research and data driven decision making for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is top priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- Fully remote
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential
Want to learn more?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!