Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and expert support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The Product and Development circles are driven to create an inviting, inclusive user experience while maintaining and improving our free public tools and robust domain management platform. The technology we help customers implement is highly technical, but their interactions with our tooling and platform should be informative and enjoyable.
As the Senior Product Designer, your focus will be on refining the cohesiveness, design and accessibility of the dmarcian site and application. You have the ability to envision and design the best user experience, using both data and human-informed research. You have an informed understanding of graphic and user-interaction based design principles, as well as the desire to build with a commitment to quality and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborate heavily with frontend engineering on the migration to a single-page application
- Research root design problems and vet solutions based on user testing, interviews, and data analysis
- Create and maintain layout components and documentation of design patterns and elements (typography, iconography, etc.)
- Work with world-wide team members across multiple departments and projects to develop efficient, enjoyable, and accessible UX processes
- Build a standardized design infrastructure to streamline engineering’s implementation efforts and ensure consistency
- Have the ability to work overlapping hours with US Eastern time morning hours
Who We’re Looking For
- You’re passionate about legible, aesthetic, user interface design and have all kinds of ideas about how to improve it.
- You value collaborative conflict in decision-making, and continuous improvement of systems.
- You show the ability to be self-critical and improve your work based on feedback.
- You have over 5 years of experience in product design and user interaction, as well as familiarity with associated tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision).
- You have exceptional communication skills—you’re resourceful, adaptable, and highly organized.
- You have the curiosity to learn about all things DMARC.
- You have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously.
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Design an environment that’s friendly to customers at all levels of technical comfort
- Build relationships with stakeholders in our product: both coworkers and clients
- Work closely between multiple circles on new feature cohesion and design
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).