About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs, we’re on a mission to power intelligent customer relationships with a CRM that solves the data challenges of a modern go to market model. We’re doing this by pioneering a new style of SaaS application architecture that is data-driven and API-first, with a modular, schema-driven front end.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
About the Role
As one of the founding product designers at Poggio Labs, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of Poggio’s product and user experience as well as help build out a world-class design team and culture.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our founders, customer-facing teams, and amazing Design Partners to understand customers’ and users’ needs and wants from our product
- Leverage data and research to help the company prioritize, plan, and scope product roadmaps and requirements
- Own the design of our product from shaping major features and workflows, to defining interactions and patterns that make our users smile 🙂
- Collaborate with everyone at Poggio, from our founders on Product and the Engineering team of execution and delivery. We’re a small but mighty and close-knit team!
- Help shape the Design team culture at Poggio
- If you’re interested, flex into brand and marketing design (though not required)
This role is fully remote — we have team members distributed from the East Coast to the West Coast.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of working experience designing consumer and enterprise products at tech, design-driven companies. Bonus points for experience designing go-to market, low/no code, authoring, or management tools
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale
- Multiple successful product/feature launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working with stakeholders to drive alignment and shape product strategy / roadmapping
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
- A willingness to always lend a helping hand
At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.