Polywork is the professional network for people who defy a traditional 9-5, and want to find the right people and projects to grow their network and their skills.
Polywork helps people discover new opportunities and showcase what they do – from work accomplishments to side hobbies and passion projects. Use polywork to find unique collaboration opportunities and spend more time working on what you love with like-minded professionals.
As an open platform, our community is key to the success of the business. Our hope is to strengthen our connection and build a thriving community.
- Lead design projects intended for unique audience use cases and markets around the world.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and full responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at consumer-focused product companies; experience designing for multiple platforms is a huge plus.
- Incredible designer with amazing ux and ui design chops. You’ve shipped many consumer products/features over the years and are equally skilled at interaction and visual design; bonus skills include motion design and prototyping skills.
- An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
- A strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Ability to take calculated risks: you’re comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes (because they are a part of learning), and can temper your analytical skills with intuition and creative ambition.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: $150k – $190k + equity, based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Monthly meal and gym stipend.
- $2500 to set your home office up for success.
- Polywork is 100% remote, but we offer co-working space in NYC.
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.