Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
In a few words
Within the Customer Success department, the Solution Expert is an expert of our product who works closely with the Customer Success Manager to ensure client’s success.
You are responsible for the onboarding of new clients as well as for the value generated by the client thanks to the tool.
Your main objective is to make our product’s users autonomous, in order to ensure the contract renewal.
📹 Check out our video to understand the role of a Solution Expert at Contentsquare!
About the job
The Solution Expert will guide and train new clients to achieve in the optimal use and adoption of the Contentsquare platform, in order to improve their digital KPIs and achieve their business objectives.
You will also be accountable for developing a deeper understanding of Contentsquare’s product capabilities by the client, with the aim of spreading an innovative analysis methodology to our clients.
You are ideally an excellent problem solver and insight provider that shines in data storytelling.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to contribute to the development of our rising Solution Expert function within France. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client facing role (or strong potential for client strategy) using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven and eager to learn.
On a typical day, you may:
- Participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use and Contentsquare awareness across your portfolio of customers
- For new clients, ensure solution enablement in client’s organisation: Coordinate the implementation of the Contentsquare tag; Identify key users of the solution; Build a training program which suits their needs, profiles and constraints; Engage clients in the use of the solution by providing dedicated and tailored support which align with their strategic business goals; Lead workshop sessions and guide users on their path to certification and autonomy
- Advocate on the behalf of the customer and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop strategies to increase usage and stickiness with the product
- Create value by producing analysis and customized workshops with the customer based on job functions and verticals while leveraging innovative approaches, tools, and methodologies in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Be the go-to-lead for the adoption and awareness of new features with a proactive and consultative approach with customers
- Participate in client meetings with Customer Success Managers to understand customers’ business challenges and ensure Contentsquare usage is effectively targeting the customers’ key objectives and KPIs
- Maintain knowledge of new product features to address the customer’s business needs, including attending new feature workshops and training
We’d love to meet you:
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience: Experience in Consulting (Digital/Technology/E-commerce/Analytics) OR in high touch Post Sales/Account Management/Customer Success for subscription based/SaaS Solutions OR in Analytics/CRO/E-commerce experts roles in enterprise companies.
- Experience (or strong potential) in managing Enterprise BtoB accounts.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills. You endorse a « teacher » approach and provide guidance to your interlocutors.
- You have a logical and analytical mindset, with a great passion for problem solving.
- Very good understanding of the Analytics, A/B testing and Data businesses.
- You will not be a data analyst but you need a good understanding of web analytics and website optimization/CRO to understand our clients challenges.
- Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives.
- You have the ability to adapt to different clients’ situations and provide the best suited solutions.
- Permanent full-time role (CDI)
- Location: in the centre of Paris (7 rue de Madrid in 8e arrondissement)
- This role is not open to full remote: you need to be present in Paris 3 days per week at least (regular in person client meetings + internal team collaboration)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.