Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members in our Vancouver based office
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
- Have one of the best views of the city on our offices rooftop patio
Are you a self proclaimed tech enthusiast who is passionate about solving business problems through data driven decision making? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to make business processes better with your technical and business expertise? Procurify is looking for a Senior Product Manager and we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As our Senior Product Manager, you’ll be working on a squad of amazing, empowered people who specialize in development and design. Together with your passion for business, you will collaborate throughout the development process to gather requirements and deliver polished features for the world to see! Some of your duties will include:
- Proactively seeking and spec’ing out major gaps and opportunities in our market through researching industry trends, customer needs, and competitors behavior
- Act as the product visionary for the features and products you build by staying up to date on technology trends that will push Procurify ahead of our competitors
- Act as the liaison between our business and development teams to identify market opportunities, drive the reduction in the time-to-market, and launch completed and marketable products to the end user
- Build the bridge between our customers and development team by thoroughly communicating product requirements, collaborating on innovative engineering solutions and clarifying the desired outcome to help increase the overall customer experience
- Build, manage, and maintain the product backlog, focusing on business value and priority while delivering incremental value
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, SaaS experience is a bonus
- Experience leading a team of other Product Managers
- A background that includes both technical and business facing experience
- Ability to take initiative and work cross functionally with teams and departments across the organization
- A strong desire to understand the “why” behind actions and to truly understand the core problem within every opportunity
- A portfolio of wins and losses through your experience shipping product and ability to launch and iterate on solutions to customers problems
- An adaptable, humble and empathetic attitude when it comes to managing projects
- Experience with Accounting, Finance or Procurement is a bonus
- An education in Computer Science or MBA is preferred
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- Fully remote
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!