AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area’s Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
About The Team
- The engineering, product, and design org currently has 24 people organized into 3 product teams.
- Each product team includes a product manager, product designer, tech lead, and product engineers. We practice agile development with two-week iterations.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our product team to help lead AspireIQ through an exciting period of growth.
We believe that the most successful brands today are building their brand by working with influencers, fans, ambassadors, affiliates, and more to drive awareness and growth. You’ll be leading the product development on the Engage team, which is responsible for enabling our brands to scale those programs while still maintaining a feeling of personal touch with each relationship.
You will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product team, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features that solve real customer problems. This is a cross-functional role that will require you to work closely with designers, engineers, sales, marketing, and more to help deliver value to our strategic customers and grow our business.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership and define all aspects of your product team, including vision, strategy, positioning, pricing, promotion, and performance.
- Study our customers, our products, and our competitors to identify underserved needs and market opportunities that we can address to expand our market share.
- Lead your product team to design, build, and launch elegant features that solve customer problems.
- Partner with engineers, designers, and founders to identify product opportunities, gather requirements, and develop user stories.
- Define clear product metrics and set ambitious targets for your team.
- Closely collaborate with our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams to understand their needs and to ensure that your roadmap is addressing customer needs.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role, preferably at SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to define a user-centric long-term strategy supported by clear tactics and milestones
- Strong UX/UI sensibility – you understand when having a few pixels offset could determine success or failure.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work
- An empathetic and attentive listener; someone who is committed to understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers and key stakeholders
- A proactive, self-starter; someone who can roll up their sleeves and solve problems on their own initiative
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Work from home & wellness reimbursement ($60/month)
- Personalized career planning sessions
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Mentorship program
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.