HubSpot’s mission is to Help Millions of Organizations Grow Better. This role contributes to that mission by developing and supporting the technology to make HubSpotters Grow Better. We enable our employees to move quickly, smoothly and with the data they need to make decisions.
HubSpot’s Business Intelligence team handles the corporate systems we use to report on our business. Our portfolio includes the data warehouse, data pipelines and orchestration, and the data development and visualization tool stack. In this role, you will work on a dedicated team responsible for solving mission-critical business problems.You will work with analysts, engineers, and internal business partners to continuously improve our internal data systems. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
- Work in collaboration with data analysts and teams from across the HubSpot org, to deliver exceptional data development experiences
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products, ideally in the reporting and data analytics space
- A few years or experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Experience leading cross-functional team projects, managing competing priorities, and influencing stakeholders
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with BI tools, SQL, and SQL-based databases (nice to have)
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.