Are you passionate about the food delivery experience? Are you technical enough that you want to understand “how it really works” with the ability to explain it to others? If you excel in a culture of ownership and digital innovation then this role is for you.
We are looking for a senior level Product Manager to join our Product & Design team. In this role, you will focus on our Dispatch product, defining features to enhance store operations, lower delivery costs for our restaurants brands, and expand the best delivery network in the country. You will work collaboratively with designers and engineers to build the next generation of the Dispatch product that can be leveraged across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use our digital ordering platform.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the Olo product roadmap, incorporating product innovations, client feedback, and internal requests
- Create detailed product specifications and/or UX mock-ups, together with our UX Design team, and the engineering team when kicking off new feature projects
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product, ensuring that product updates achieve desired goals
- Define KPIs for new products and features, which would include A/B testing, and the incorporation of results into product roadmap
- Work closely with our Customer Success, Support and Sales Teams to deeply understand the problems and pain points that our existing clients and prospects face with digital ordering
- Consult on solutions for our clients and prospects, which includes Olo’s existing products and features in addition to investigating and scoping new feature requests
What We’ll Expect From You
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the Product Manager role, or comparable client facing experience, for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework
- You have at least 3 years of digital product experience in the delivery vertical (ie – food delivery, rideshare, packaged goods delivery, logistics)
- You have demonstrated the ability to work across an entire organization, from the CEO to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales
- Have a functional understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON, and the basics of microservices architecture
- You have worked directly with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- You are passionate about creating and optimizing systems and workflows
- You have a functional understanding of Agile software development (maybe you were an engineer in a previous life) and can “dive into the details” to understand complex technical challenges
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!