At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building the #1 CRM platform for scaling companies. As our install base of customers continues to rapidly expand, it’s important that we have a billing platform that will scale with HubSpot’s success.
The mission of the Fintech team is to power seamless transactions between HubSpot and our customers. As a Senior Product Manager on the Core Infrastructure team, you will play a pivotal role in defining the Customer quote to cash journey. The role is a mix of strategic and analytical thinking paired with strong product management fundamentals.
Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. If you’re an experienced product leader who thrives in highly collaborative, impact-driven environments, if you have a passion for identifying customer needs and building solutions that make them successful, if you have sharp communication skills and delight in translating highly technical problems into rich stories for the business – then HubSpot’s Fintech Product Group is the place for you.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
What We’re Looking For
- An empathetic cross-team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experienced in project management with impeccable planning and execution skills
- Driven by proven results and success metrics/growth-minded
- Excellent prioritizer and able to defend decisions against business goals/metrics
- Experience managing multiple projects and workstreams across multiple teams
- Ability to influence at all layers of HubSpot’s organization
- Ability to navigate highly complex and ambiguous problem spaces
- A strong, technical product leader
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- Experience rolling out cross-functional SaaS pricing and packaging changes – a plus
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with our Quote to Cash, Finance, and Sales Ops teams to help evaluate and prioritize the highest value Billing changes for the customer and HubSpot
- Ensure each team that contributes to defining Customer changes has a firm understanding of the problems being solved from both an infrastructure and experience perspective
- Partner closely with our Technical Program Managers to ensure a smooth rollout and execution of multiple pricing and packaging changes each year
- Represent the Customer Billing Hub roadmap to key stakeholders across all levels of HubSpot.
- Evaluate opportunities for more scalable systems and ways of operating to enable HubSpot to rollout changes more efficiently and with fewer errors
- Define, measure, and monitor key performance indicators for pricing and packaging changes.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including engineering, UX, business intelligence, finance, and security to deliver flexible and durable solutions to our customers
- Present findings and preparing strategy recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Help drive the overall vision and strategy for the team alongside key partners and stakeholders
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.