As a Senior Product Manager for Guru’s Integrations team, you’ll work directly with your team to guide our Integrations strategy and roadmap through a combination of data analysis, domain knowledge, and user research. You will be directly responsible for Guru’s primary bots and integrations with Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Browser Extensions, but also guide our API strategy, developer experience, and partner enablement. You will be responsible for building impactful products that enable new use cases for our customers, developers, and partners through integrations, extensions, bots, and world-class developer experience.
In addition, as a Senior PM, you are responsible for ensuring product success in ways that go beyond product development eg. strategies for expanding our ecosystem into new markets, enabling the extension of Guru through partners and professional services. It’s also about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skillset to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
Strong technical aptitude required, sense of humor is a plus.
- Help define and align our company strategy and vision for Integrations
- Develop partner strategies and enable us to execute with them successfully
- Successfully collaborate and align with engineering, design, and product marketing to build and ship compelling products and capabilities
- Work with business development to build partnerships that enable new use cases and go-to-market strategies
- Prioritize across an often vast set of objectives and work across the company in order to achieve outcomes
- Build strong empathy for our customers and understand our core persona challenges and objectives
- Clearly communicate our strategy, both internally to the company and externally to the market
- Partner with engineering and architecture teams to ensure we’re delivering high-quality, scalable, and reliable products and services
- Partner with go-to-market teams to enable customer’s success through the extension of our products
- Create a culture of learning and trust across product development
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience
- A history of growing businesses through product and platform
- Experience working with partners, developers, and ISVs
- Track record of delivering products that delight customers
- Demonstrated data analysis, customer research, and market research chops
- Experience getting things done, even when it wasn’t in your exact job description, and working effectively across multiple streams
- Ability to overcome organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- High integrity and passion
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous benefits package
- Professional Development & Wellness Allowance
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.