Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
Please note: Pacific Time Zone candidates only for this role.
About the Role and Your Impact
As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for the in-product experience of Community Leaders. You are a seasoned product leader who brings expertise in experimentation, user research, data analysis, roadmapping, product strategy, and more. You have experience in startup environments, taking products that have found early traction and scaling them into household names.
Your work will go into the hands of some of the most influential people in the world to reach tens of millions of Members in their communities. Not only will you have an opportunity to drive change at a rapidly growing organization, you will also partner with a high-caliber engineering team and closely collaborate with leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across the organization to identify and prioritize opportunities for impact, championing products and features from conception to implementation
- Inspire a high performing team to continue generating novel approaches on how we deliver value to our customers
- Demonstrate strong product judgment with an ability to formulate product strategy and present measurable objectives to achieve business goals
- Formulate and test hypotheses, gather data, synthesize findings and promote data-literacy
- Understand the competitive landscape by keeping up with the latest trends in marketing, communications, and social technologies
- Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning, prioritizing new features based on user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Management
- Product experience at a technology company previously; SaaS a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success in the scaling up stage of high-growth, lean environments
- A customer-oriented approach. You have an exceptional ability to understand customer challenges and are able to articulate a vision to solve them
- Data-driven approach; ability to create and execute upon testing strategies, e.g. funnel analysis, A/B testing, conversion tracking optimization techniques, etc.
- High-level project management and tracking skills to help drive new features from conception to execution
- Ability to garner respect and collaborate with a senior team of engineers
- High EQ with excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or relevant technical field a plus
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.