Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.
About the Role
As the Senior Product Manager for Member Growth, you will own the vision, prioritization, and execution of our member acquisition funnel from marketing touch points through activation in our product. This role will think deeply about the initial stages of the behavioral health journey for families–when caregivers are in early exploration or planning stages for the needs of their children–and will craft experiences that empower families to sign up and take action with Brightline.This high visibility product leader will own critical business metrics related to new member acquisition and enrollment in key programs.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, you will collaborate closely with Marketing, Data Science, and Product partners in setting the member growth roadmap, planning and analyzing experiments, and influencing cross-functional decision-making.
- Prioritize and Communicate the member growth roadmap: Partner with Marketing to identify initiatives that achieve sustainable growth from top of funnel through signups. Partner with other Product teams to understand implications of activations, and integrate strategies across the full member lifecycle.
- Design and build the systems that enable the marketing team to reach the right audience with the right message. This includes coordinating the ecosystem of marketing files, our database, and third party marketing tools.
- Optimize our products and planning with deep analysis of user behavior: Collaboratively define KPIs and establish systems that fuel our culture of data-driven product decision making with a focus on the drivers behind member sign ups.
- Envision new product concepts and build experimentation frameworks to validate: Propose inspiring onboarding and welcome experiences; seek member feedback and test what families need and love.
- Develop strong cross functional relationships and processes to create scalable processes and systems that allows us to serve more families effectively.
You will thrive in this role if you are/have:
- Fired up about our vision to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 5+ years of combined experience in marketing enablement, member growth, and product management (minimum of 2 years in product)
- Systematic approach to project management and solutioning that inspires confidence to drive Brightline’s growth.
- Proficient in overseeing data ingestion and reporting pipelines, i.e. defining success goals and structuring monitoring.
- Analytical mindset proficient in digesting results and trends
- Compelling storyteller through data that inspires learning & new insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with all levels of the company
- Healthcare or Enterprise benefits experience is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Brightline we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.