As a Senior Product Manager for Guru’s Monetization team, you will drive the roadmap for building and optimizing Guru’s subscription experiences and billing platforms. You will be directly responsible for crafting a strategy to evolve and improve in-product flows focused on conversion and team expansion through a combination of data analysis, domain knowledge, and user research. You’ll be responsible for monetization of our rapidly growing SMB segment. Additionally, you’ll partner with Finance, Sales, Revenue Operations, and other cross-functional teams to ensure successful scaling of our revenue platforms to allow these teams to deliver more impact.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who can jump into our highly collaborative team and make an impact quickly. You’ll be empowered to make a significant contribution to the company’s direction during a pivotal moment in our growth.
- Define our strategy for monetization, billing, and the subscription experience
- Document, analyze, and synthesize across company objectives, and user needs, then turn those into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specs that you will work across the company to deliver
- Spearhead key initiatives and enable us to successfully execute with your engineering, design, and product marketing partners
- Drive cross-functional alignment as you build and ship high-quality and high-impact payment features and experiences that accelerate our revenue growth efforts
- Create a culture of learning and trust across product development
- Report to and collaborate with the General Manager of Product Growth.
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Experience in creating and managing monetization and conversion experiences in product and platform
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working with engineering and design; experience working with payments and billing platforms preferable
- Track record of delivering products that delight customers
- Demonstrated data analysis, customer research, and market research chops
- Experience getting things done, even when it wasn’t in your exact job description, and working effectively across multiple streams
- Ability to overcome organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- High integrity and passion
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous benefits package
- Professional Development & Wellness Allowance
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.