Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better, more accessible, and affordable. Our team is building a revolutionary platform that reduces barriers to entry into wealth creation and management for financial advisors and their clients. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re doing. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of financial advice. You will empower advisors to do their best work by providing a modern and delightful onboarding experience for their clients. You will also be joining a team that genuinely values the craft of product management and leverages best-in-class discovery and delivery techniques.
What You’ll Do
- Own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our Client Onboarding team
- Lead key initiatives such as crafting a delightful signup flow and lifecycle messaging across platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and industry through user interviews, market research and product analytics
- Ship minimum-loveable-products that allow us to test our hypotheses while delivering a quality customer experience
- Partner with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, brokerage operations and compliance to create innovative solutions that make it easier to access financial advice
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years as a growth product manager on a B2C product (fintech and mobile experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery (think Inspired by Marty Cagan)
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Stellar communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment
What You’ll Get
At Altruist, you’ll partner with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for radical change. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the forefront of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a game-changing, growing company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we deliver on our mission.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s continually encouraged to grow and develop their expertise.
We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Constantly striving to better your craft and broaden your boundaries through consistent learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.