Senior Product Manager, Sales Hub
(Payments and Commerce – 2021)
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow. Now, we’re taking on a critical space that underpins the entire platform – payments and commerce.
As a Product Manager working on payments and commerce, you will solve for helping B2B businesses transact with their customers, both through the rep-assisted and self-service sale. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own the billing system and B2B buyer experience that HubSpot offers its customers
- Drive the product strategy for how B2B sellers adopt HubSpot for commerce
- Own product-led growth to help drive that adoption
- Connect with early customers of HubSpot’s payments and commerce offering to identify insights to drive product development.
- Work in collaboration with other product leaders and teams from across the HubSpot product org, to deliver exceptional value by connecting payments and commerce with the rest of HubSpot’s CRM platform.
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped financial technology (fintech) products.
- Knowledge of how B2B businesses transact with one another, and ideally familiarity with common systems for B2B billing and invoicing.
- Experience shipping new products and running beta programs.
- Experience leading cross-functional team projects, managing competing priorities, and influencing stakeholders
- A few years or experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our
company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.