Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. Come join one of the best tech startups in Berkeley (from anywhere in the world; we’re remote)!
WHAT YOU’D WORK ON
We’re looking for a motivated Sr Product Manager (Security) to help discover and build features that empower Fortune 1000 security teams to use our data platform in their critical workflows. Specifically, you’ll help to:
- Own product strategy & success for new app initiatives across the company using our core data model.
- Own product strategy for making value for and improving adoption by Security Engineers.
- Partner with engineering and design to own the end-to-end success of your initiatives.
- Create product experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful.
- Contribute product and use case expertise to other areas of the company like Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- Background building technical, data-driven products for security teams such as Policy Engines and dashboards.
- Prior experience at startups and B2B software.
- Collaboration: get things done with others within and across teams. Includes: actively leading & participating in meetings, running squad processes, solving problems with other squads, appropriately avoiding and diffusing conflict
- Technical: understanding of tools used by partner teams in Engineering and Design and have an understanding of the technical aspects of the projects. Includes: writing epics and stories, documentation, performing analytics, building prototypes, working through technical limitations for desired business functionality
- Communication: excellent written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences, and high stakes audiences
- Detail and Quality Oriented: drive results and catch mistakes across increasing levels of scope. Includes: writing clear PRDs and specs with use cases, delivering products small and large on time and with few bugs, navigating options to deal with bumps in the road, achieving outcomes
- User Empathy: deeply understand users and fit products to user needs and behaviors. Includes: succeeding with survey, interview, prototyping, A/B testing, and analytics tools, understanding and representing different user types and their needs, synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data into insights and actionable feature additions or deletions
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, complexity and adapt quickly
- Strong ability to balance technical, business and user needs
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent in the Bay Area.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds