In this key strategic role, reporting to the CMO, the Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for Elevate’s product marketing processes and functions. This expert in customers, use cases, the buyer’s journey will understand our products, prospect and client needs, market opportunities, and competitive threats and positioning, and apply this knowledge to build excitement that drives sales. Ensure target customers understand our unique value proposition and specific use cases. S/he will oversee product launch programs and activities, development of marketing content/collateral, sales enablement, and contribute to marketing campaigns
- Develop product positioning and messaging, and solution messaging that differentiates in the market and from the competition.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to win
- Demand generation – collaborate to develop the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for products
- 10 years of applicable B2B Product Marketing or equivalent experience (strong preference for security industry exp).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required. (Master’s degree in Marketing or Business is highly preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management and across external partners.
- Outstanding project management and coordination skills with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Ability to translate client need into business requirements and software features into client benefits.
- Analytically rigorous! Can apply pricing and financial analyses, competitive analyses, sales feedback, and client measurements into actionable, viable campaigns.
- Comfortable with researching, collecting, analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data.
- A can-do attitude with passion and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Idea-driven and creative, and can articulate ideas in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages a plus.
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds