Grab a Seat at the Table
BentoBox and Clover are working together to shape the future of modern hospitality. Join the team building award-winning technology for the restaurants you know and love.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, this person will be responsible for supporting go-to-market efforts across a suite of product offerings. We are looking for an individual who is smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyers
- Develop the GTM strategy for new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Build a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support retention and acquisition, and report back to the business on the effectiveness of the programs.
- Create pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, website feature pages, and other marketing materials to ensure teams are equipped to effectively sell
- Work with the marketing team to launch campaigns across web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
- Conduct market, competitor, and customer research and continually analyze and report back on trends
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Be an expert on restaurants across the U.S., ranging from small, independents to 15+ locations and hospitality groups, and spanning quick-service to fine dining
- Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Be well versed with segmentation and go-to-market strategies for B2B SaaS platforms
- Transfer product knowledge to sales, marketing, partners, and customer success to ensure success in the market
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably for B2B SaaS
- Background in driving adoption and retention marketing efforts for a SaaS platform
- Results-oriented and data-driven
- You use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive improvement in our marketing and growth efforts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Cross-functional collaboration and consensus-building to drive alignment and action
- Champion the customer and have experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writer who avoids jargon and can adapt to the BentoBox voice and write simple, short copy for busy restaurant operators
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and execute in addition to developing strategy
- Proficient with Salesforce,
- Proficient with Salesforce, Marketo, Appcues, and Customer.io are a plus
- Passion for restaurants, hospitality and industry-related technology
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, with employees working out of local offices 2-3 days a week.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
$82,800.00 – $143,700.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.