When people have access to the knowledge they need to do their jobs, they are empowered to be the best version of themselves. At Guru, we’re on a mission to fulfill this vision by bringing you the knowledge you need – when and where you need it most. We believe that the best search is no search, that knowledge is only as good as the expertise behind it, and that AI should empower humans, not replace them.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Guru’s Ecosystem, you’ll report directly to the head of product marketing and play a key role in influencing GTM messaging and positioning, while empowering our Business Development and Sales teams to increase awareness, engagement, activations, conversions, as well as expansion and retention vis-a-vis our Ecosystem.
This job is not only about how well you can help better position Guru; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
- Build deep familiarity and expertise around our ecosystem: technology partnerships, Developer Network and channel sales program
- Inform external engagement and partner marketing, while interfacing directly with external partners to drive joint GTM initiatives
- Analyze, observe, and report on patterns and behavior in the market, establishing critical partnerships with your counterparts in business development and product management.
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Guru fits into the broader technology, developer & consulting/SI/BPO ecosystem.
- Build and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams.
- Partner with Sales and CX leadership, as well as our ecosystem teams, to find opportunities to drive awareness, activations and revenue
- Contribute to and influence our content calendar for our Ecosystem audience: prospective & existing customers, technology vendors, and consulting/SIs/BPOs .
- Help launch new strategic technology partner features, developer network initiatives, partner built integrations + channel partner program updates to the world.
You’re a Great Fit If You:
- Possess at least 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing or partner marketing.
- Have experience at a company who supported an indirect sales channel, aligned with strategic technology vendors and/or supported a Developer Program is a bonus.
- Possess a foundational understanding of the role & impact partnerships have on product and GTM effectiveness for SaaS products
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills in the midst of multiple competing projects
- Are an exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- Are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement from team leaders.
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise and differentiated messaging.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous benefits package
- Professional Development & Wellness Allowance
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.