Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We’re looking to add a new node to the Product Marketing cluster, focusing on vertical and partner marketing. In this role, you will be a trusted thought partner to the product marketing team, working closely on jointly defining the outbound strategy and joint go-to-market for top partners across prioritized verticals. You will need to be comfortable with the technical aspects of the Elastic portfolio, as well as, the creative aspects of positioning technology through stories that are compelling, authentic, and engaging.
- Act as the lead for joint GTM with our top partners, and take ownership of the strategy to drive awareness and market penetration for it
- Be a subject matter expert of each of the verticals that you support
- Understand the customer’s pain points and opportunities for growth then put them into a use case including value proposition and ROI for the customer
- Craft compelling and differentiated outbound product messaging and content
- Enable the field and partners on our products and solutions, through training and content
- Understand and define the target personas and their buying needs throughout the customers journey
- Provide customization of campaigns according to analysis of buyer need and industry trends aligned to key customers and partners
- Identify market trends by vertical and align them to the Elastic portfolio and accounts
- Define and execute (with operational marketing teams) the GTM strategy for new launches, campaigns, and programs aligned to the vertical use cases and value proposition
- Build a positive relationship with peers in Sales, Product & Partner Marketing and collaborate to efficient launch new releases and products
- Attend Elastic events, third party trade shows, and other events to help showcase our products
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Proven track record to craft engaging content, including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.
- Proven track record of developing and executing joint GTM with partners in the technology space
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.