Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
Community is seeking an experienced Recruiter who can bring their expertise, creativity, and vision to talent acquisition operations + strategy. You will work with business leaders to refine our current processes as Community enters a new phase of hyper-growth. In addition to supporting Community’s growth, you will be a key partner in the design and execution of strategies + programs that directly impact hiring success and candidate experience. Reporting to the VP of People, and as a member of the People Operations team, you will be the lead recruiter for all non-technical roles at Community.
What You’ll Do
- Execute on recruiting campaigns; project manage across a large quantity of vacant roles to source, manage, and maintain strong candidate pipelines.
- Build rapport and trust with all candidates; provide a noteworthy, high-touch candidate experience that solidifies Community’s exceptional employer brand within the market.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, and critical stakeholders.
- Understand the talent market to deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics for hard-to-fill roles.
- Partner with VP to strategize and execute on company diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Ensure recruiting practices foster an environment that encourages the sharing of unique and innovative perspectives and invites every candidate to be themselves.
- Support the design of the strategic direction for talent acquisition programs. Lead high priority projects to improve operational efficiency and hiring outcomes.
- Help own the selection, implementation, and administration of systems and tools as needed; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling a scalable recruiting process.
- Own various vendor relationships (e.g. ATS, LinkedIn, job boards, sourcing tools, external contract firms, etc.).
- Be an overall team player to support as needed on technical recruiting roles in periods of high-growth.
- Create and facilitate training and resources for the growing recruiting team, hiring managers, and all additional interviewers as our operations evolve and scale.
- Introduce training and standardization into areas such as interviewing, feedback, references, etc.
- Actively participate in the creation and production of recruitment related assets and content for different channels in partnership with internal clients and the marketing team.
- Analyze talent acquisition efficiency and cost to optimize spend and align with business goals.
- Drive reporting and advance our hiring analytics; define key KPI’s and source / implement tools to track recruiting and retention metrics.
- Partner with talent leadership to define departmental goals that solve for current gaps and anticipate future needs.
- Support in areas such as workforce planning and headcount allocation, resource planning, succession planning and executive search, compensation leveling, etc.
- Understand organizational dependencies and find solutions + answers to often ambiguous situations.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years experience in recruiting; experience with technical recruiting a plus.
- Previous management experience of a(n) employee(s) preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-scale company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent coursework / training.
- Experience owning talent analytics.
- Extremely high EQ and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to act in a highly professional manner both internally and externally.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with care and discretion.
- Experience aligning stakeholders with competing interests and driving strategy across all levels.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize and manage across numerous competing priorities.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver results in a timely manner without compromising quality.
- A detail oriented approach to your work and a desire to deliver high quality results every time.
- Commitment to Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a strong desire to continuously improve operational efforts in this area.
- Ability to lead high-impact projects with minimal oversight.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, relevant ATS (Workable preferred), Google Calendar, Google Suite, etc.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.