Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better, more accessible, and affordable. Our team is building a revolutionary platform that reduces barriers to entry into wealth creation and management for financial advisors and their clients. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re doing. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we’re looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the selection and testing of new BI technologies, including proof of concept and comparison analysis
- Develop automated dashboards and reporting solutions; be able to automate and refine reporting dashboards for optimization using Business Intelligence (BI) tools and SQL queries
- Perform complex analytical analysis to convert data into business insights
- Work closely with business partners to understand their BI needs and help develop self-reporting tools and offer solutions to address specific data/reporting challenges
- Perform advanced analytics using statistical tools and packages for segmentation, predictive and other statistical models
- Create storytelling-style presentations based on data and insights
- Assist with overcoming challenges in data management, analytics, visualization and information reporting
- Support and prepare analysis for the Data Governance team exercising judgment and initiative
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in related field
- Highly proficiency in SQL queries and data extraction; experience with Snowflake & Postgres databases a plus
- Proficient in creating dashboards, insights, interactive reports. Experience in any of these BI tools a plus: Tableau, Looker, Sisense, Superset, Power BI
- Strong ability to perform deep analysis and translate analysis into insights and findings
- Experience in statistical, predictive, segmentation modeling a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize, and identify and resolve issues
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaboration across the organization through effective communication, positive demeanor, and professionalism
- Strong time management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Deliverable-focused, ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, working through uncertainty and time constraints
What You’ll Get
At Altruist, you’ll partner with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for radical change. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the forefront of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a game-changing, growing company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we deliver on our mission.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s continually encouraged to grow and develop their expertise.
We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Constantly striving to better your craft and broaden your boundaries through consistent learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.