Bounteous is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented Resource Specialist who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level by managing resource allocation across the organization. The Resource Specialist ensures we utilize the best mix of talent for our teams to deliver exceptional work to our clients and serves as the liaison between client service, delivery, and practices. This role requires strong collaboration and communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to problem-solve in an ever-changing environment.
The Resource Specialist will report directly to the Resourcing Team Lead and will partner closely with Talent Acquisition, People Experience (HR), and leaders across the organization. This role is responsible for driving actions and developing fulfillment strategies based on a deep understanding of project requirements, account dynamics, and overall Bounteous strategy for growth. Bounteous’ current PSA is OpenAir; deep experience working with a complex resource management tool is essential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks in a collaborative work environment
- Understand the detail and depth of each team member’s’ skill set, including strengths and unique nuances in order to “cast” to project needs effectively and thoughtfully
- Partner closely with leadership to understand client work and plan/forecast fulfillment accordingly
- Serve as day-to-day contact for resource management across multiple competencies
- Construct clear and concise communication for stakeholders/business partners to establish clear objectives, expectations, and timelines
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on contracting, hiring, and planning for additional resources
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Utilize reporting, data, and analysis to drive decisions and results
- Act as point of contact for resource allocations, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals
- Resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
- Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues
- 4+ years of resourcing experience in a professional, fast paced, dynamic environment
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.