Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Finance team at Doximity is seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst to help optimize our Revenue close and forecasting processes as we continue to scale. You will be a key member of the revenue team, reporting to the Director of Revenue and helping to increase understanding around one of the company’s most vital metrics.
This is preferably a San Francisco-based role, but given our remote friendly culture, even pre-COVID, remote candidates are welcome.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Ensure accurate and consistent application of the company’s ASC 606 policy via deal review and analyses
- Perform month end close duties for revenue recognition and prepare relevant journal entries
- Drive efficiencies in existing processes and create scalable solutions for anticipated growth
- Work closely with external auditors to provide support for annual audit
- Maintain and update internal documentation for revenue policies, procedures and controls
- Assist in special projects, such as system enhancements or ad hoc analyses and other duties as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Big 4 audit experience and CPA track a plus
- 3+ years of accounting experience including revenue recognition and ASC 606
- NetSuite and Salesforce proficiency a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and equipment budget
- Family benefits and support for various stages of life
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, one of the Fastest Growing Companies for the Fourth Straight Year and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 75% of US doctors (and over 1.5 million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.