We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative (Senior SDR) who is ready to accelerate their growth. The job requires someone who knows and excels on everything SDR related and wants to expand their skillset by converting leads into customers. OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location). North America: $66,000 annually ($46,000 is the base plus variable).
Your mission: to qualify Midsize and Enterprise company leads for your Account Executives, helping them build a pipeline. You’ll also be closing your own small business deals. This is like a Junior AE role, fast-tracking you for an AE promotion in a small, flexible and scaling sales team. The right person will be given lots of autonomy to scale quickly into an AE role as soon as they can prove themselves.
Most of your day will be spent on inbound leads, but outbound campaigns will help you stand out and potentially change the game! We have plenty of qualified leads and clearly defined target segments, to keep you focused. The expectation is that you’ll be meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) when it comes to prospecting, booking AE meetings and assisting small teams with purchasing.
Your target market will be North America. Your working hours will be around the time zones of your target market.
Responsibilities Does the thought of working with a remote team of amazing individuals excite you? Do you feel that now it’s the time for you to progress your career? Do you want to be one of the few in a great team, instead of one of the many? Do you have the drive to generate predictable and repeatable results?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, this is your chance.
You already know the ups and downs of the role, the ins and outs of inbound and outbound outreach. MQLs, SALs and SQLs are more than familiar abbreviations to you. You met and crushed several times your targets in your short career and you are ready to take the next step. For this role, you should be able to work within your target market’s time zones. \
Role responsibilities include:
- Reach out to prospects by email and phone
- Qualify inbound or outbound leads,
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world-class experience
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals and decide if they are a good fit
- Create opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Use our tech stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
- Sell the value of Toggl Track and assist small teams with purchasing.
- Build and maintain a pre-sales pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers, work together with an AE to close the deal
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- You have previous experience as an SDR ideally in a SaaS company (but feel free to apply if you have crushed it with less tenure)
- A track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career
- You are a great prospector, a charming communicator and an amazing listener.
- Understanding a prospect’s challenges excites you.
- You have high energy, and you know when and how to prioritize your day to maximize results. Rejection never feels personal.
- You’re comfortable in a startup environment, where the only constant is change, and where extreme autonomy is our way of life.
- You thrive under self-direction, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and don’t need to wait for a micromanager to tell you what to do each day
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine customer empathy
- Comfortable in a smaller, rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment working remotely
- Training in Sales Methodologies such as Sandler
- Experience selling in agencies or software companies
- OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location). North America: $66,000/year ($46,000 is the base plus variable).
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
- And more…
Are you ready?