Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Thanks to our ongoing expansion, we have an opening for a dynamic Sales Incentives and Analytics Analyst to join our team. You will be a critical member of the Sales Ops and Strategy team who owns our monthly commissions process across Global Field Operations. In addition, you will help support the design of our sales incentives, perform quota attainment reporting and forecasting, and help analyze relevant field performance measures.
If you are passionate about using data to drive business results and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fast-paced organization, this could be a great fit.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Comp Administration: You will administer commission calculations on a monthly basis for the Field Ops organization (direct sales reps, channel/alliances, customer success managers, sales development reps, sales engineers, GTM leadership, professional services).
- Incentive Analytics: You will own all monthly quota attainment-related critical metrics (e.g. quota attainment distribution/histogram, rep productivity, stack ranks, earnings attainment, etc.)
- Executive Presentations / Rep Performance Reviews: You will present quarterly attainment and productivity reviews to the Chief Revenue Officer, SVP of WW Sales, and Area Vice Presidents.
- Implement Early Warning Systems: You will actively lead field performance by forecasting attainment monthly and identifying areas for improvement (i.e. pipeline needs, conversion rates, renewal rates, etc). Provide recommendations, as needed, for mid-period incentives based on actual/forecasted results.
- Incentive Design: You will develop recommendations that improve the structure and components of compensation plans across all functions within Global Field Ops. You’ll also present final recommendations to our CRO, SVP of WW Sales, CFO, and VP of Finance. Perform look-back analyses to assess the efficiency of our compensation plans.
- Process improvements: we’re growing fast and need to build systems that scale! You will be researching, identifying and implementing process improvements that enable to incentive team to reclaim their time
What You Bring Along:
- BS/BA required.
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales Compensation Administration, Sales Operations, Compensation Design, Compensation related Analytics, or similar field in SaaS organizations.
- Power user proficiency with the MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint). There will be an Excel Test as part of the interview process.
- Proven track record to structure sophisticated problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations.
- Very strong attention to detail, executive presence, and engagement skills.
- Highly collaborative style with the ability to influence and adjust on the fly to new demands with speed and quickness.
- Experience with the Xactly Incent compensation platform.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.