Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We’re backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is on its way to become legendary, we’d like to talk with you. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one.
- Consult with and support our hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs & build a hiring strategy.
- Full-cycle recruiting: source, select, sell and close amazing talent.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brand externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future
- Find qualified diverse talent for our open roles via sourcing, job posts, and referrals
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience – regardless of outcome; negotiating salaries and ensuring follow up with for all interviewed candidates
- Startup environment recruiting and closing candidates with stock options.
- 7-10 years of experience with full-lifecycle recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on at least one of the following areas: Sales (Pre and Post), Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Support, and Operational hiring.
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Command of sourcing, leveraging social media and other on-line and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand and interest passive candidates.
- A strong track record of closing requisitions with quick turnaround.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the Cribl’s recruiting process and People Ops team. We are a lean team and wear many hats!
Bonus Points / Preferred Skills:
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Beginning to end Program Management experience.
- Knowledgeable about sales hiring for enterprise tech companies.
- General People Ops experience, including but not limited to HRBP experience, onboarding, learning and development, and people analytics.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.