Pathwire is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Preview Control Platform Team. The team works very closely with Email Preview Clients Team, builds and maintains the orchestration platform behind our Email Preview product (formerly Email on Acid). Our ideal candidate is a full-stack engineer with a passion for solving scalability problems in distributed systems.
- Develop and maintain services that power the Email Preview Platform.
- Redesign legacy systems and translate them into a modern scalable architecture.
- Work with a dedicated Technical Operations Team to define infrastructure requirements and maintain required performance and reliability SLAs.
- Help with the integration of the platform into a broader Deliverability Suite.
- Fluent in at least one of the following: PHP, node.js.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and noSQL (Mongo, Cassandra) databases.
- Experience with highly scalable systems capable of handling hundreds of requests per second.
- Passion for clean and simple code.
- Bonus points for experience or desire to learn python, golang.
- 5+ years practical software development experience.
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.