Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Denver or remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission-critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
As an engineer with Infinicept, you will play an integral role in creating the foundational architecture of a young software product suite. We work in an entirely .NET stack with a mixture of ASP MVC 5/Core 3 and React JS as the front-end. You will work with software libraries like NServiceBus, Entity Framework, Swagger/Swashbuckle, and others. Our goal is to build highly scalable, distributed systems (transaction processing, data import/mapping, and API integrations) that form the back-end of multi-tenant SaaS products.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space within finance and technology. We value integrity, self-determination, and decisiveness. This is a hands-on position that provides the opportunity to help shape a business that is shaping an entire industry. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on.
Get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
You are someone who loves working with back-end systems and complex data. You enjoy the creative challenge of designing the best solution to solve a business problem. You’re never satisfied with what you’ve done and are constantly looking for ways to make a system more testable, efficient, reliable, and speedy. You believe in the power of small teams, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, design, development, QA, and deployment are everyone’s responsibility.
- Enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing. If someone has an obscure question, you have an equally obscure answer.
- Don’t shy away from bringing new ideas to the table because you understand that innovation never stops.
- Believe in the power of small teams and enjoy a collaborative process.
- Are comfortable working in a cloud-based (Azure) environment.
- Are comfortable with the flexibility required by an early-stage company.
- Are at ease with testing software, both in the coding stage (unit tests/TDD) and the functional stage (end-to-end and UI testing).
- Are willing to learn a complex domain ecosystem – payments is not a simple world!
- Find excitement in challenging problems, aggressive ship dates, and a fast-growing company.
- Enjoy the prospect of making big decisions that will change the shape of our software.
- Are confident in your software design skills – you should be able to start a feature from scratch and come up with something that is easy to understand, scalable, and performant.
- Enjoy brainstorming sessions with your peers, product owners, and clients to identify the best approach to design and build.
- 5+ years real world experience writing professional software
- Fearless, innovative, self-directed
- Broad technical skillset, including database design, DevOps, scripting, QA/testing, and API design
- Deep expertise in C# / .NET Core, SQL Server, and Azure
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $130,000/annually – $160,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Small in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Currently we are able to transfer H1B Visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.