About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs, we’re reimagining customer relationships with a platform that customer obsessed organizations rely on to power intelligence relationships with data.
We’re well funded, and backed by Accel (Steve Loughlin) and Spark Capital (Natalie Sandman).
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
- Salaries benchmarked in top 25%
- Equity in Poggio Labs’ future success
- 100% health, dental, ortho and vision insurance & FSA
- 100% paid parental leave
- 100% match 401k retirement plan via Guideline
- $1200 life wellness allowance
- $3500 office & equipment stipend
- Work where and when you want
- Flexible vacations and paid holiday time
- Company sponsored co-worker meetups & off-sites
- No-red-tape expense account
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Software engineers at Poggio Labs build features and systems from scratch, collaborating directly with their product and design peers. We automate as much as possible. We value curiosity, self-awareness, and collaboration as much as technical excellence.
As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll own building big pieces of our product from the ground up. Specifically, we’re looking for help in areas including workflow automation and platform intelligence
What you’ll work on
- Designing and developing full-stack features across our front-end application and back-end services
- Creating rule-based automation systems
- Designing APIs (GraphQL, REST)
- Serving data to modular applications
- Maintaining client libraries and end-user documentation
- Developing batch and streaming data pipelines
- Building scalable cloud infrastructure
- Ensuring reliability, quality, and debuggability
- Collaborate effectively with product owners and business to define requirements and develop functional specifications and design
Our technology stack
- Full-stack Typescript
- Postgres, BigQuery, Firestore
- Firebase/Cloud Functions, Cloud Run
You’ll thrive here if you have…
- You have at least 4years of professional software engineering experience
- You have hands-on experience developing APIs and services for mobile applications and web clients at scale
- You have knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and software development best practices
- You have a meaningful understanding of modern microservice architecture.
- Have led the development of major features from conception to production
- You are dependable, keep your commitments, and support others
- You want to build from zero to “something”
- You are passionate about solving high-value problems for our customers and our business
- You want to go outside your comfort zone to accelerate growth
- $170,000 – $200,000 + equity
- Questions about comp? Don’t be shy! Please reach out to email@example.com
Worried about not having any CRM experience? Don’t be! Our mission is to make customer relationship management (CRM) easier and more user-friendly for all! That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our CRM industry pros. By blending many skill sets we can build a platform that powers intelligent relationships for customer-obsessed teams.
Concerned you don’t meet all the job requirements? At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.