Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Help Lambda scale its GPU cloud for deep learning. You’ll work at the intersection of software, hardware, SRE, networking, and storage to build a public cloud for AI compute.
What You’ll Do
- Scale up Lambda’s compute, networking, and storage infrastructure.
- Build software to ensure high availability (e.g. monitoring systems).
- Build extremely fast distributed storage systems tuned for AI workloads.
- Add new instance types with cutting-edge hardware.
- Design and implement customer-facing APIs.
- Have solid experience architecting and implementing large-scale software systems.
- Are extremely comfortable in a unix shell.
- Have administered networks or distributed storage systems.
- Have experience with data center operations.
- Have experience with virtualization.
- Have led the delivery of a high impact project from inception to production.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.