Software QA Engineer
Customers expect to be immediately recognized while receiving personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the connective tissue between a company’s communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a 360-degree view of a customer at the moment of interaction, capturing 100% of customer conversations and automating repetitive and time-consuming steps across disparate systems.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 customers in over 50 countries including several F100 companies.
At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system and telephone system. Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
Our tech stack:
Tenfold is a state-of-the-art, born-in-the-cloud SaaS company. Our Cloud platform is a multi-tenanted solution hosted on GCP using a modern technology stack. Most of our cloud software is deployed as microservices written in Node.JS on top of a NoSQL DB stack (MongoDB, Firebase, ElasticSearch). Our customer facing applications are written in Angular on top of TypeScript. And our telephony connector layer is a mixture of ASP/.Net and Java code.
Software QA Engineer:
As a Software QA Engineer, you will help with validation of our core CTI feature set and its integration with various Phone Systems and CRMs. You will design and develop end-to-end data validation, cross browser testing, performance testing, and testing automation of complex and high-volume business processes and solutions.
You will also coordinate with Business users and collaborate with Development Engineers on a regular basis to improve quality of the product.
You will have experience with some or all of our tech stack (Java, Node.js, Typescript, Angular, NoSQL, Docker, K8S, GCP, Electron), common automation tools (Protractor, Selenium), and performance/load testing methodologies using highly scalable tools (Gatling, Erlang, etc.)
- extensive knowledge and experience with functional, performance, integration and smoke testing
- work with developers and stakeholders to understand requirements and create clear cut test plans
- Design and develop complex automation scripts using Selenium.
- Plan and monitor execution of test cases and report/triage/track defects, define severity and priority for each defect;
- Develop test cases using Jira or other tools
- Experience on API testing
- Collaborating with software engineer/developers to resolve defects;
- Escalating issues promptly that have a major impact on the overall platform, product or feature;
- Ability to create and support a collaborative work environment with other technology and company employees;
- Familiarity with browser testing and caching models.
What you bring:
- Must have automation and manual testing experience; a minimum of 2 years required.
- Strong knowledge of API testing;
- Web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer);
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Self-starter, with ability to perform QA Duties with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicator and strong at written documentation.
- Experience with Protractor, NodeJS is a plus
- Strong preference to candidates with experience testing integration of telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent Analytical Skills with detailed understanding of SDLC especially with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch is huge plus
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- Strong problem solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase